Responsible for taking ownership of the Marketing Team driving profitability and sustainable growth for all the beverage portfolio represented by the Company. The position will be responsible for the development of marketing strategy and ensuring execution.
- Preparing business/brand plans, identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. to deliver brand growth targets
- Develop and communicate briefs for use by marketing team (e.g., creative, advertising, packaging, product development, media, consumer promotions, merchandising, etc.) and direct their work activities to generate concepts for effective execution of marketing programs and objectives
- Assess consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by leveraging consumer research and in market performance to identify new volume and profit growth areas
- Liaising with the respective manager on all launches and the executions of marketing campaigns.
- Presenting regular reports to top Management
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading a Marketing Team in the FMCG business
- Experience in the local market
- Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions based on creativity, strategic alignment and consumer impact
- Excellent communication and analytical skills