Responsible for planning, organising and directing the Marketing Department in support of the Company’s business strategy, to grow revenue, increase market share and contribute to Company growth and profitability.
Develop, together with the Marketing team, all the market campaigns in line with Company’s standards, policies, procedures and budgets.
Develop an annual detailed Marketing Communication Business Plan in line with the Company’s vision and direction.
Lead and coach the marketing team members to achieve the departmental key performance indicators supporting Sales targets.
Build and maintain relationships and a constant flow of communication with Franchise ORS.
Assign and monitor project targets to the respective marketing team members, ensure prioritisation and completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5 years’ of working experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Proficient in collaborating and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Able to understand business priorities.
- Strong leadership and people management skills