The National Sales Manager is responsible for planning, organising and directing the sales operations and personnel in order to meet the profit and volume goals in line with the Company’s business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting the Head of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of annual detailed sales business plans
- Providing strategic direction and leadership within the Sales Department
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans
- Responsible for relationships with accounts
- Managing monthly/weekly sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Directing Territory Sales Managers in monitoring and facilitating the achievement of targets in the various sales territories.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- A strong commercial acumen with more than five years’ experience in the Maltese FMCG business, preferably with knowledge of the beverage industry.
- Excellent Communication, Negotiation and Analytical skills.
- The ability to think strategically in order to capture present market trends, define a vision of the future, set an agenda and lead the team to achieve this vision.
- An outgoing personality with excellent Interpersonal, Teambuilding and Leadership skills.
- Fluency in both Maltese & English.