The Merchandising and Activation Manager’s purpose is to ensure the Activation team’s effectiveness and efficiency within the designated channels and as per company policies and procedures. The Activation manager also ensures that merchandise is developed and used in the most cost-effective and efficient way in order to optimise investments and ensure return on investment.
- Responsibility to organise the team to cover the market in a cost-effective and efficient way while delivering excellent service both while optimising the route and as well specification of duties and tasks.
- Supervising the activation team and ensuring full, timely and efficient execution of agreed counter performances with customers, including agreed portfolio listed, shelving, secondary cooler replacement, planograms, and branding.
- Responsibility to supervise and organise activations of all consumer promotions as per provided guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Brand Managers to propose optimisations in the development and production of merchandising materials.
- Responsibility to train and coach the team in all areas which are relevant to their responsibilities particularly related to merchandising standards.
- Ensuring that all tracking of data and KPIs are done timely in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Driving Licence B
- A Fleur in Marketing
- Experience in Marketing or Sales
- Min 3-year experience in FMCG
- Supervisory skills
- Experience in a managerial role.