Grab your Drink for a chance to win epic summer experiences
Want to make the most of festival season?
Simply buy any 500ml Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Sprite, Sprite Zero or Fanta Orange and find the code under the cap and enter it in the Coca-Cola page on the Cloudigo application for a chance to win epic, once-in-a-lifetime festival experiences. That’s not all – you could also win a whole host of epic summer prizes. Invite your friends and boost your chances of winning tickets to Coca-Cola Music Experience Festival in Spain.
Coke & Music Campaign Privacy Notice
Any capitalised terms used in this privacy notice (hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Notice”) are to be attributed the same meaning attributed thereto under the Coke & Music Campaign Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”) or the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), unless otherwise defined herein.
This Privacy Notice sets out how The General Soft Drinks Company Limited (“We”, “Us”, “Our” or “Organiser”) collects and Processes Personal Data relating to the Participants in the Coke & Music Campaign, as well as the steps We take to protect such information. We take data privacy seriously and we are committed to managing your Personal Data professionally and in compliance with the GDPR, the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any subsidiary legislation thereunder, and any other applicable data protection and privacy laws, as may be introduced or amended from time to time.
- Controller Details
We, namely, The General Soft Drinks Company Limited, a company registered in Malta, bearing company registration number C 1591 and having its registered address at Marsa Industrial Estate, Marsa, Malta, MRS 3000, are the Data Controller of the Personal Data collected in terms of this Privacy Notice.
If you wish to contact Us about Our privacy practices, please feel free to do so by contacting Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) via email at [email protected].
Should you have any other queries relating to the Campaign, kindly reach out by email at [email protected] .
We may update this Privacy Notice in Our sole discretion, including as result of a change in the applicable laws or Our Processing activities. Any such changes will be communicated to you prior to the commencement of the relevant Processing activity.
- What Personal Data do We collect and How?
- We do not collect any Personal Data when a Participant enters the Campaign, nor when a Participant wins and redeems any of the Instant Prizes.
- In the event that you notify Us that you believe that a Code was not properly validated by the Application system provider, in terms of clause 13 of the T&Cs, We shall collect Your name, surname, contact number and email address directly from you.
- In the event that you are drawn as a winner in the Draw for the Grand Prize, in terms of clauses 32 – 34 of the T&Cs, We shall collect your name, surname, contact number and email address from the Application system provider.
- In the event that you are drawn as a winner in the Draw and claim the Grand Prize, We shall also collect your date of birth, country of residence, identity card and/or passport number, and any other information which may be required in order for us to book the flights and accommodation included in the Grand Prize in your name. We shall collect such information directly from you.
- How do We use your Personal Data?
We will Process the Personal Data listed under section 4 above for the purpose of performing Our contractual obligations and fulfilling the Campaign, which includes enabling participation, assessing eligibility, communicating with you, and awarding the Prizes.
- Processing Requirements
Please note that failure to provide your Personal Data prevents you from participating in the Campaign and renders you ineligible to win or redeem the Prizes.
- Legal Bases of Processing Personal Data
We Process your Personal Data on the basis of the contractual relationship established with you through your acceptance of the T&Cs and your participation in the Campaign.
Processing on the basis of your consent is also envisaged if you are a winner of the Campaign for the purpose of taking and storing your photographic images as well as using them for publicity purposes on Our social media pages.
On the basis of Our legitimate interests or compliance with legal obligations, as applicable, We may also Process your Personal Data for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal proceedings and confirming your eligibility to participate in the Campaign and/or win and redeem any of the Prizes.
We may share your Personal Data with third-party recipients who are selected individuals within Our Company and/or corporate group on a need-to-know basis and third parties to whom disclosure may be required as a result of legal obligations imposed on us. We will also be required to share your personal data with Coca Cola and other third parties for the purpose of booking your flights and accommodation if you are a winner of the Grand Prize. We do not share your Personal Data with any entity located outside of the EU or EEA.
- Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
Your Personal Data will not be used for any decision taken solely on the basis of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, without human intervention.
- Data Retention
We retain your Personal Data exclusively for the period which is lawfully permissible to retain your Personal Data. Thereafter, your Personal Data shall be immediately and irrevocably destroyed.
Personal Data collected in terms of section 4.2 of this Privacy Notice shall be retained only for as long as necessary in order for Us to verify whether your Code was properly validated by the Application system provider and to resolve the issue accordingly.
Personal Data collected in terms of section 4.3 of this Privacy Notice shall be retained for a minimum period of one (1) week from the date on which your name is drawn as a winner in the Draw. In the event that you successfully claim the Grand Prize following the Draw, We may retain such Personal Data, as well as the Personal Data collected in terms of section 4.4 of this Privacy Notice, for a period of five (5) years from the end of the trip included in the Grand Prize, in order to be able to defend Ourselves against any legal claims which may arise in this respect. In the event of any such legal claim, We may retain the said Personal Data for as long as necessary in order to defend Ourselves against said legal claim.
In the event of any complaints or queries received from your end with respect to the Campaign, the T&Cs or this Privacy Notice, We shall retain any Personal Data We may require for as long as necessary in order for Us to manage and resolve the said complaint or query.
- Your Rights
For as long as We retain your Personal Data, you have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data including:
- Request access to your personal information, allowing you to receive a copy of the data We hold and verify its lawful Processing.
- Request the correction of any Personal Data We hold about you that may be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the deletion or removal of your Personal Data in situations where there is no legitimate reason for Us to continue Processing it.
- Object to the Processing of your Personal Data, particularly when We rely on legitimate interests as the basis for Processing, and there are specific reasons related to your situation that justify the objection.
- Request your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or ask Us to transmit it to another controller of your choice.
- Request restrictions on the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Be informed about the source of your Personal Data if it was not provided directly by you.
- Withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our DPO. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of Processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Please note that in terms of the applicable laws, your rights in relation to your Personal Data are not absolute.
You may exercise the rights indicated in this section by contacting our DPO at [email protected].
- Keeping your data secure
We shall keep your Personal Data secure and shall commit to take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised or unlawful Processing, including against accidental loss, destruction, storage or access. Your Personal Data may be stored in paper files or electronically on Our technology systems or on technology systems of Our IT service providers.
If you have any complaints regarding Our Processing of your Personal Data, please note that you may contact Us or Our Data Protection Officer at the details indicated above. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner in Malta (www.idpc.gov.mt).