Responsible for managing the Company sales in order to meet the profit and volume goals specified by the Company’s strategic business plans as communicated by the Commercial Excellence Manager.
- Manage and lead the sales force to develop accurate weekly customer demand forecasting.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with sales force to review sales performance.
- Assist the National Sales Manager in the preparation of the annual sales budget.
- Accompany sales force periodically on routine work and motivate them to attain new accounts.
- Define a vision of the future, set an agenda, and lead the team to achieve budgeted targets.
- Strong commercial acumen with a least five years’ experience in the Maltese FMCG industry.
- Excellent Communication, Negotiation and Analytical skills.
- Fluency in Maltese and English.
- Ability to think strategically in order to capture present market trends.
- Self-starter and team player with a strong drive to achieve targets.