The General Soft Drinks Co. Ltd. is dedicated to safeguard its stakeholders, employees, customers and consumers by operating in a hygienic workplace producing and selling beverages that are always safe to consume.
Our primary objective is that the beverages we supply are prepared and manufactured under approved processes using quality ingredients. As the very minimum, we will comply with all relevant legislation, standards, HACCP principles and approved codes of practice.
To ensure best practice we have adopted a Food Safety Management System based on FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002 standards which is supported by operating procedures and a set of behaviours which are practised at every area of the operation. These are based on sound science, statutory and regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
We regularly measure compliance against these standards and implement performance objectives to assure our customers and consumers that the beverages we provide are safe to consume while meeting their quality expectations.
To achieve this:
- Management assumes the role of supervision of processes and employees to ensure compliance and conformance with set standards;
- Beverages are always prepared under sanitary conditions that do not expose them to the risk of contamination;
- All employees are provided with all information, training and tools necessary to perform their job in a hygienic and compliant manner;
- Employees comply with all company food safety and hygiene policies and procedures;
- Wensure similar high standards from our suppliers and conformance to our requirements from our contractors through effective communication.
It is management’s responsibility to sustain continual improvement by providing appropriate resources and ensuring commitment towards communicating, implementing and maintaining this policy across all the operation.