Job outline – The position will be supporting the Marketing and Sales Analyst, as well as the Sales and Marketing Department in preparation and update of various reports and analyses required by the departments
- Ensuring that various regular reports are prepared and issued correctly and on time.
- Responsible to collect, analyse and transfer into insights all market data, incl scanning data from various customers (where available).
- Create and maintain databases and continuously capture and interpret market data to support the various roles in the department
- Support Sales & Marketing Department in the preparation of ad hoc reports
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proven knowledge of data collection methods
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- The ability to work with accuracy and precision
- Maintain confidentiality for sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills in English, ideally also Maltese
- Ideally holding a BSc in statistics or equivalent