Ensure the proper execution of the credit control function. To ensure that established policies and procedures are followed to maintain debtor’s ledger accurately and ensure that all income due is received and accurately accounted for.
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payment into line with terms.
- Ensure timely and proper follow up on payment schedules.
- Ensure that all income dues are received and accurately accounted for in debtors accounts.
- Prepare reconciliation of accounts, as necessary.
- Adjust, handle queries, and resolve problems within Company guidelines and policies.
- Basic Credit Control knowledge.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Good telephone skills.