We thank you for applying for a job with General Soft Drinks Ltd. In the coming days you would be contacted by someone from our staff to advise you of the status of your application.
Applying for a job is very straight forward. Browse through the current vacancy(ies) and find one that suits your interests and qualifications. Once you’ve made your choice click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and you will be taken to an application form.
KITTER (SEASONAL APRIL TO SEPTEMBER)
- Operating palletizers to prepare loads
- Scanning all products
Applicants are expected to:
- Be able to work alone and in a team with minimum supervision
- Be able to write and read in Maltese and English
FORK LIFT DRIVER (SEASONAL APRIL TO SEPTEMBER)
- The Fork Lift Drivers will be transferring loads by operating a Fork Lift Truck
Applicants are expected to possess:
- Previous experience driving Fork Lift trucks
- Secondary School Education
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Read & Write English
- Driving License Category B
- Drive company vehicles to distribute company beverages to our clients
- Collect monies and settle invoices with cash office
Applicants are expected to:
- Have a special driving licence (Category C)
- Possess a secondary level of education
- Be conversant in both Maltese & English
- Have good literacy skills
- Possess a clean police conduct
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Production Technician will perform predictive, routine, preventive and breakdown maintenance on production equipment and its ancillaries.
Main duties include:
- Setting up of the automation machines
- Perform preventive maintenance, predictive, routine and breakdown maintenance
- Ensuring that quality, efficiency, production targets and uptime are reached in the most cost effective manner
The candidate must have a hands-on approach to problems solving, be willing to take up new challenges and possess the ability to prioritize.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese
- Preferably in possession of License A & B
- Be a good team player
Previous experience in a similar position or plc knowledge will be considered an asset.
Full time; Monday to Friday; 3 Shifts basis.
- Negotiating with Outlet owners ways to improve brand presence in the outlet.
- Analysing and recording the situation of Company POS in the outlets.
- Manage placement of assets and promotions.
- Ensuring that all our products and brand portfolio follow the correct designated shelf and cooler presence.
- Visiting Outlets to ensure merchandising standards are consequently executed and outlet stock is managed properly.
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- 1 year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field,
- Experience working under little or no supervision
- Detail oriented with a good sense of time management
We are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals who can contribute to the success of our company. Should none of the vacancies be applicable to you please feel free to contact us by sending your C.V. and an introductory letter to email@example.com