We thank you for applying for a job with General Soft Drinks Ltd. In the coming days you would be contacted by someone from our staff to advise you of the status of your application.
Applying for a job is very straight forward. Browse through the current vacancy(ies) and find one that suits your interests and qualifications. Once you’ve made your choice click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and you will be taken to an application form.
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY TO THE COO
We are looking for a highly organised individual who is looking to develop a career in Administration and is prepared to be guided through this development from the very basics. Someone with the right attitude to learn and develop by moving up the ranks. The ideal candidate would be an ambitious individual who is willing to invest time and energy in advancing his/her career. The post is perfectly placed for this, because s/he will be exposed to a number of Companies in varies industries, run by a team which takes pride in carrying out each and every task in a professional manner.
Reporting to the COO, the chosen candidate would form part of a dedicated team supporting a busy Executive in a dynamic office environment. The nature of the job is such that it brings about new challenges every day and the chosen candidate must be able to adapt to these circumstances, whilst delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
Main responsibilities include:
- Sharing in the office secretarial support of managing the diary, correspondence, filing, coordination of travel plans and coordinating events as required
- Ongoing liaison with Managers
The selected candidate will be one who demonstrates the potential to continue growing within the role and eventually take on more responsibility within the Department through:
- Attendance at Meetings (at times in lieu of the COO) this includes preparing agenda, minutes and other necessary material
- Coordinating specific projects as delegated by the COO from time to time
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the business models within the Group of Companies being managed by the COO and in turn being able to contribute to the overall support of these businesses
- A natural flair for administrative tasks
- Strong social skills
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Maltese
- A highly organised and methodical individual with an eye for detail
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly
- Delivering accurate results in a fast-paced environment
- Able to exercise discretion
The best-placed candidate would be a graduate with three to five years of work experience in an office environment. This should comprise cross-exposure in various areas of business, be it through direct hands-on experience, or by being in contact with various Departments through a previous administrative role.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Tertiary level of Education. A degree in English or Commerce would be considered an asset.
Adequate training will be provided. The salary package being offered will start at a Junior Management scale, with the expectation that it will continue increasing proportionally as the role develops.
Interested applicants should send a CV, together with a covering letter to:
email@example.com by not later than 21st April 2017.
ENVIRONMENT HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALIST
- To develop, implement and continuously enhance the Company’s Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems
- Introduce and support best practices across organization to ensure continuous learning and improvement
- Ensure that all required permits are up to date and procedures are in place to obtain and update as required
- Manage activities related to EHS compliance, reporting, regulatory permitting, hazardous waste handling, waste reduction/recycling programs, and set up necessary EHS systems to audit and modifies plans to continuously improve compliance and EHS culture
- Lead and facilitate all incident investigations, root cause analyses and take immediate action on any required preventive measures
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or similar
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management is preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing or specialty chemicals environment with emphasis on chemical and material handling safety
- Proven results managing HS&E programs
BUILDING SERVICES MANAGER
- Upkeep of the company’s Building Management System (BMS
- Designing and over viewing the implementation of maintenance programs for:
- Production utilities and infrastructure
- Electricity Medium-Tension System
- Compressors and Boilers
- Water Treatment Systems and other ancillary equipment
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Good Project Management Skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Proficiency in using IT software applications (Knowledge of ACAD will be considered an asset)
KITTER (SEASONAL APRIL TO SEPTEMBER)
- Operating palletizers to prepare loads
- Scanning all products
Applicants are expected to:
- Be able to work alone and in a team with minimum supervision
- Be able to write and read in Maltese and English
FORK LIFT DRIVER (SEASONAL APRIL TO SEPTEMBER)
- The Fork Lift Drivers will be transferring loads by operating a Fork Lift Truck
Applicants are expected to possess:
- Previous experience driving Fork Lift trucks
- Secondary School Education
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Read & Write English
- Driving License Category B
- Drive company vehicles to distribute company beverages to our clients
- Collect monies and settle invoices with cash office
Applicants are expected to:
- Have a special driving licence (Category C)
- Possess a secondary level of education
- Be conversant in both Maltese & English
- Have good literacy skills
- Possess a clean police conduct
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Production Technician will perform predictive, routine, preventive and breakdown maintenance on production equipment and its ancillaries.
Main duties include:
- Setting up of the automation machines
- Perform preventive maintenance, predictive, routine and breakdown maintenance
- Ensuring that quality, efficiency, production targets and uptime are reached in the most cost effective manner
The candidate must have a hands-on approach to problems solving, be willing to take up new challenges and possess the ability to prioritize.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese
- Preferably in possession of License A & B
- Be a good team player
Previous experience in a similar position or plc knowledge will be considered an asset.
Full time; Monday to Friday; 3 Shifts basis.
- Negotiating with Outlet owners ways to improve brand presence in the outlet.
- Analysing and recording the situation of Company POS in the outlets.
- Manage placement of assets and promotions.
- Ensuring that all our products and brand portfolio follow the correct designated shelf and cooler presence.
- Visiting Outlets to ensure merchandising standards are consequently executed and outlet stock is managed properly.
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- 1 year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field,
- Experience working under little or no supervision
- Detail oriented with a good sense of time management
We are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals who can contribute to the success of our company. Should none of the vacancies be applicable to you please feel free to contact us by sending your C.V. and an introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org