We thank you for applying for a job with General Soft Drinks Ltd. In the coming days you would be contacted by someone from our staff to advise you of the status of your application.
Applying for a job is very straight forward. Browse through the current vacancy(ies) and find one that suits your interests and qualifications. Once you’ve made your choice click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and you will be taken to an application form.
We are looking for a person with experience in end to end implementations (ideally in a FMCG manufacturing company) and with excellent SAP implementation skills with hands on experience preferably in the OTC, MRP and Finance modules.
In this role you will be writing program specifications, forms and interfaces as well as testing new interfaces to optimize entire computer system workflow. You will be performing data transfers from non-SAP system to SAP, and customize and test all system errors to ensure total integration and acceptance.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Working within the sales and marketing department, you will be responsible for the attainment of the budgeted volume and profit targets in the assigned Territory. You will be driving a group of sales personnel to deliver set objectives for each customer, whilst motivating them to retain present clients and identify and secure new profitable business.
The position will involve:
- The total management of accounts in the territory from a volume, business development, activation, asset, stock and cash management
- Delivering the nets sales revenue targets for all products by trade channel, by package and by SKU
- The development and handling of strategic key accounts
- Guiding and coaching the sales team in order to achieve set targets
- Identifying market opportunities and recommending plans of action
- Managing weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts recommending sales strategies in order to achieve targets
Applicants are expected to possess:
- The ability to think strategically in order to capture present market trends, define a vision of the future, set an agenda and lead the team to achieve this vision
- A strong commercial acumen with a least five years’ experience in the Maltese FMCG business, preferably with knowledge of the beverage industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- An outgoing personality with excellent Interpersonal, teambuilding and leadership skills
- A self-starter and team player with a strong drive to achieve targets
ASSISTANT PURCHASING MANAGER
We are looking for an Assistant Purchasing Manager to join our team.
In this key post you will be assisting the Purchasing Manager in efficient running of the daily operation and administration of the Purchasing Department.
Main Roles & Tasks:
- Negotiating contract and price terms to secure the most favourable terms of business.
- Keeping track of material consumption trends to avoid shortages and over stocks
- Monitoring of supplier performance ensuring they meet the required standards.
- Keeping abreast of market developments affecting material prices, thus recommending purchasing of Raw materials at the most favourable terms.
- Setting up a centralised spare part purchasing and store system.
- Purchasing of Imported Finished Goods.
Main requirements (Education, Qualifications and Experience Required)
- A minimum of two years experience in a purchasing function
- Experience in using an ERP/MRP software system
- Ability to take initiative, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment
- A structured work approach and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent team management skills with the ability to motivate and develop individuals
- Skilled in use of personal computers.
The candidate should ideally possess a tertiary degree whilst a purchasing qualification will be considered an asset
Reporting to the Warehouse Coordinator, the Warehouse Supervisor will manage the relevant day to day warehouse operation function and hold full responsibility for the supervision of 20+ employees who work on 2-shift basis in Winter and on 3-shift basis in Summer.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a link between warehouse, production and distribution.
- Ensuring that team performance is up to standard.
- Encouraging a safe working environment.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area.
- Ensuring shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Ensuring the efficient process of goods preparation and loading.
- Communicating job expectations and coaching employees.
- Documenting necessary information and utilizing reports to project warehouse status.
- Working towards improvement in the achievement of Key Performance Indicators [KPI].
- Ensuring that warehouse and office are kept in clean and organized order.
- Ensuring that all health and safety regulations are adhered to by the entire department.
- The successful candidate will possess previous supervisory experience within a warehousing environment
- Experience in handling high volume workloads/workflow
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Good time management
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Good housekeeping mentality must be fostered
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ideally an A-level standard of education or a diploma in business.
Our company is seeking to recruit an HR Administrator to form part of our human resources team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Administrator will be required to support the HR Department in various administration aspects.
- Provides administrative and human resource function support
- Processes payroll documentation for pay adjustments
- Prepares letter, memos, routine reports and other correspondence and documents
- Gathers, organizes and files paperwork for employees and payroll records
- Completes data entry tasks
- Ensures that all the necessary pre-employment documentation is collected, verified and processed
- Responsible to enroll new employees in the human resource database and time and attendance system
- Monitors employees under probation, with a view to confirm or otherwise their employment with the Company
- Prepares the relevant termination documentation
We are looking for an individual who possesses;
- Fluent in English & Maltese, both written and spoken
- An ‘A’ Level standard of education and further studying in Human Resources
- Excellent human relation skills
- Strong organisational skills and an eye for detail
- The ability of working on own initiative and with a minimum of guidance and supervision
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law
Reporting to Warehouse supervisor, the kitter will be responsible for preparing “Kitted” pallets according to the loads, make sure that all the products are scanned and that pallets are labelled.
The ideal candidate should be dedicated, energetic, and able to work alone and in a team with minimum supervision. He/she should be able to write and read in Maltese and English.
Full time; Monday to Friday; Shift Basis
COLD DRINKS TECHNICIAN
In this position you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of the Company’s Cold Drinks Equipment located at the Company’s Clients premises.
The selected candidate will be expected to
- Performing installations, commissioning and dismantling of: vending machines, draught pumps, dispensing equipment, coolers and any other Cold drinks equipment
- Performing day to day repairs of Cold Drinks equipment.
- Servicing, sanitizing and performing Preventive Maintenance on Cold Drinks equipment both internally and Externally.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
Applicants are expected to possess:
- A Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning or equivalent certificates
- Electrical Licence A.
- A valid clean driving License.
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred
TECHNICAL MACHINE OPERATOR
The Technical Machine Operator (TMO) will be responsible for the following duties:
- Operate and perform changeover of the assigned machines
- Load lines with raw materials
- Adjust the respective processes to ensure correct process and quality parameters
- Optimising yields and efficiencies
- Assist the maintenance department during maintenance interventions
The ideal candidate must be able to read and write in English and Maltese, and possess good numerical skills .
Full time; Monday to Friday; 3 Shifts basis.
To manage warehouse employees, processes and systems, in order to ensure goods are received and prepared for dispatching appropriately and productivity targets are met.
Applicants are expected to:
- A Degree in Management
- A Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
- Planning and organising skills
This position requires a dedicated person capable of working under pressure leading a team. Previous working experience within a similar environment will be considered an asset.
- Drive company vehicles to distribute company beverages to our clients
- Collect monies and settle invoices with cash office
Applicants are expected to:
- Have a special driving licence (Category C)
- Possess a secondary level of education
- Be conversant in both Maltese & English
- Have good literacy skills
- Possess a clean police conduct
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Production Technician will perform predictive, routine, preventive and breakdown maintenance on production equipment and its ancillaries.
Main duties include:
- Setting up of the automation machines
- Perform preventive maintenance, predictive, routine and breakdown maintenance
- Ensuring that quality, efficiency, production targets and uptime are reached in the most cost effective manner
The candidate must have a hands-on approach to problems solving, be willing to take up new challenges and possess the ability to prioritize.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese
- Preferably in possession of License A & B
- Be a good team player
Previous experience in a similar position or plc knowledge will be considered an asset.
Full time; Monday to Friday; 3 Shifts basis.
- Negotiating with Outlet owners ways to improve brand presence in the outlet.
- Analysing and recording the situation of Company POS in the outlets.
- Manage placement of assets and promotions.
- Ensuring that all our products and brand portfolio follow the correct designated shelf and cooler presence.
- Visiting Outlets to ensure merchandising standards are consequently executed and outlet stock is managed properly.
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- 1 year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field,
- Experience working under little or no supervision
- Detail oriented with a good sense of time management
We are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals who can contribute to the success of our company. Should none of the vacancies be applicable to you please feel free to contact us by sending your C.V. and an introductory letter to email@example.com