We thank you for applying for a job with General Soft Drinks Ltd. In the coming days you would be contacted by someone from our staff to advise you of the status of your application.
Applying for a job is very straight forward. Browse through the current vacancy(ies) and find one that suits your interests and qualifications. Once you’ve made your choice click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and you will be taken to an application form.
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Working within the sales and marketing department, you will be responsible for the attainment of the budgeted volume and profit targets in the assigned Territory. You will be driving a group of sales personnel to deliver set objectives for each customer, whilst motivating them to retain present clients and identify and secure new profitable business.
The position will involve:
- The total management of accounts in the territory from a volume, business development, activation, asset, stock and cash management.
- Delivering the nets sales revenue targets for all products by trade channel, by package and by SKU.
- The development and handling of strategic key accounts.
- Guiding and coaching the sales team in order to achieve set targets.
- Identifying market opportunities and recommending plans of action.
- Managing weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts recommending sales strategies in order to achieve targets.
Applicants are expected to possess:
- The ability to think strategically in order to capture present market trends, define a vision of the future, set an agenda and lead the team to achieve this vision.
- A strong commercial acumen with a least five years’ experience in the Maltese FMCG business, preferably with knowledge of the beverage industry.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- An outgoing personality with excellent Interpersonal, teambuilding and leadership skills.
- A self-starter and team player with a strong drive to achieve targets.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Inventory Clerk will be responsible to maintain updated inventories by recording items received, issued and movement of goods.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and subsequent changes in the inventory
- Participate in monthly stock with the accounts departments
- Investigate any discrepancies
- Issuing reports, and compare with production to verify any variances occur
- Ensure that all required information is recorded on the relevant forms according to company policies
- Secondary school education.
- Basic Mathematical knowledge
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and a can do attitude
- Good computer knowledge is a must.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will manage the relevant day to day warehouse operation and supervise 20+ employees who work on 2-shift basis in Winter and on 3-shift basis in Summer.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Drive team performance
- Maintain an organised and safe working environment.
- Ensuring shipments’ accuracy.
- Ensuring efficient preparation and loading of trucks.
- Communicating job expectations with employees.
- Documenting necessary information and utilizing reports to project warehouse status.
- The successful candidate will possess previous supervisory experience within a warehousing environment
- Effective supervisory skills
- Good time management
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Good housekeeping mentality must be fostered
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in handling a high volume workflow
- Candidates possessing an A-level standard of education or a diploma in business will be preferred.
We are seeking to continue building the Human Resources function in an evolving operation. You will be forming an essential part of the Human Resources team driving and implementing specific Human Resources plans to drive business improvements. You will manage the personnel/recruitment process, performance management and employee relations function, while supporting the business sectors within the company and giving support in the day-to-day duties within the HR function.
- Identifying recruitment needs and ensuring that all departments are recruited with the correct number of people.
- Ensuring that all employees are able to deliver what is required on their job description
- Managing and evolving the Company’s talent pool.
- Working closely with management to advise on employment matters.
- Maintaining HR systems, procedures and policies.
- Monitoring probation/contract periods of employees and obtaining feedback from their respective Managers prior to expiration of the probation/contract.
- Oversee the company’s performance management program including career development, and Performance Improvement Plan activities
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar role.
- A tertiary degree, whilst a Human Resources qualification will be considered an asset.
- Excellent human relation skills.
- Fluent in English and Maltese.
- The ability of working on own initiative and with a minimum of guidance and supervision.
TECHNICAL MACHINE OPERATOR
The Technical Machine Operator (TMO) will be responsible for the following duties:
- Operate and perform changeover of the assigned machines
- Load lines with raw materials
- Adjust the respective processes to ensure correct process and quality parameters
- Optimising yields and efficiencies
- Assist the maintenance department during maintenance interventions
The ideal candidate must be able to read and write in English and Maltese, and possess good numerical skills
Full time; Monday to Friday; 3 Shifts basis.
ACCOUNTS CLERK - CREDIT CONTROL
In the position of Accounts Clerk you will be working within the credit control team to ensure the proper execution of the credit control function.
- Handles disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment into line with terms
- Ensures timely and proper follow up on payment schedule
- Ensures that all income dues are received and accurately accounted for
- Prepares aging reports and analysis
- Makes adjustments, handles queries and resolves problems within Company guidelines and policies
- Consults with the sales team to ensure that disputes about deliveries and payments are resolved
- Prepares reconciliation of accounts as necessary
What we are looking for:
- Qualification in AAT or ‘A’ level in accounts and at least two years' of work experience in the field
- Experience in all aspects of credit control
- Sound decision making skills and good business management
- Used to working to targets and deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Good numerical skills
A meticulous and pro-active individual with a can do attitude
In this key role you will be responsible for leading the warehouse team in managing and keeping track of finished goods, as well as implementing systems and new processes within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Main Responsibilities would include:
- Managing the daily operations of the warehouse to ensure timely and cost effective distribution levels to our customers in partnership with the distribution and sales team
- Optimising the warehouse’s storage capacity and resources utilization
- Planning future capacity requirements
- Managing people, processes, controlling goods flow, equipment and tools, systems implementation and upgrading
- Managing the efficient loading and unloading of trucks
- Working with the Production and Purchasing Managers in relation to receipt of finished goods
- Maintaining and managing inventories accurately
- Ensuring continuous improvement in all warehouse activities.
- Safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Assuring that workplace health and safety requirements are met
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- 3-5 years progressive and relevant experience in similar warehousing role (preferably within the FMCG sector)
- Experience in leading a sizeable team
- Able to take critical decisions within a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to research, analyse and propose solutions for multi-faceted problems
- Be strategic rather than reactive
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Windows
COLD DRINKS TECHNICIAN
In this position you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of the Company’s Cold Drinks Equipment located at the Company’s Clients premises.
The selected candidate will be expected to
- Performing installations, commissioning and dismantling of: vending machines, draught pumps, dispensing equipment, coolers and any other Cold drinks equipment
- Performing day to day repairs of Cold Drinks equipment.
- Servicing, sanitizing and performing Preventive Maintenance on Cold Drinks equipment both internally and Externally.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
Applicants are expected to possess:
- A Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning or equivalent certificates
- Electrical Licence A.
- A valid clean driving License.
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Production Technician will perform predictive, routine, preventive and breakdown maintenance on production equipment and its ancillaries.
Main duties include:
- Setting up of the automation machines
- Perform preventive maintenance, predictive, routine and breakdown maintenance
- Ensuring that quality, efficiency, production targets and uptime are reached in the most cost effective manner
The candidate must have a hands-on approach to problems solving, be willing to take up new challenges and possess the ability to prioritize.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese
- Preferably in possession of License A & B
- Be a good team player
Previous experience in a similar position or plc knowledge will be considered an asset.
Full time; Monday to Friday; 3 Shifts basis.
We are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals who can contribute to the success of our company. Should none of the vacancies be applicable to you please feel free to contact us by sending your C.V. and an introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org